Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Antiques, Flea Markets and Such

Once a week, Mike and I go visit our local antique shops in search of those treasures offered at a reasonable price that we can in turn sell on our Ebay site.


This is Mike at his favorite booth.  A man and his tools. We've actually found a lot of great items here.

Sometimes those treasures become part of my home for a time so I can enjoy them before sending them off to a new home. Of course, loving old bottles, I often pick up one or two. Such as these that are sitting on top of the china cabinet (not where the photos were taken) ......

I'm often drawn to trinket boxes like this pretty pink, ceramic covered jar with the little angel on top.


Here is a short tour of some of my favorite booths to visit....























And, after a short while.............this is exactly how I feel and it's time to go home.


Nap time!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Hugs,
Carol

4 comments:

  1. Ah Carol what a fun spot. Reminds me of some antique malls we have here. Great way to spend a day. So glad you are blogging again. Added you to my blogger side. Have a super day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend. So glad you found me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favourite thing to do is looking for vintage or antique bargains, it's such fun, I buy a lot in auctions too. I sell mine on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have lots of luck with Etsy. It's fun for us to do Ebay. We get to enjoy the antiques and things we buy at auction or flea markets in our home for a while before they sell. I bet some of yours live on in your beautiful paintings.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.