Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekly Ketchup (w/e 4-23-16)


Good day to everyone!  Another week passed and lots of things done.  Some work, some fun!

Put up some bird feeders -


for the chickadees and other birds


for the hummingbirds

Bought some flowers to plant in the rock garden -



WIP - watercolor of  a barn door with broken fence in progress


A visit to my favorite Chinese buffet with the cutest sign on the door -


Watching visitors to the bird house -


Checking out cool bottles at the Flea Market -


The boys are back in town -


I'm sure they will give me things to blog about as always.  

I hope your new week starts out beautifully and is full of love and laughter.
Carol

8 comments:

  1. Dear Carol what a great Ketchup! :) The hummingbirds hopefully will be visiting both of us soon. Glad to see you are working on your art. The boys being back in town really made me smile. Hope this week will be just as good. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie, always a pleasure to read your comments. I can't wait to see the hummingbirds too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol! So glad to find you're back with your new blog! Nice pics! Here the weather is definitely on the cool size and tulips are working real hard to bloom. Happy gardening, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, so great that you stopped by. It's nice to be blogging again, I just hope the spammers leave me alone this time. We'll chat soon. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carol, Looks like you had an interesting week! love the flee market bottle would make a great still life painting. The flowers look lovely too, do post a pic of your rock garden when it's finished please. Enjoy your week-end

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana, feel free to grab a copy of the bottle photo if you'd ever like to paint it. It is rather pretty.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.