Sunday, May 15, 2016

Nemesis


Pip Squeak
(please wait a moment - video is slow to load sometimes)

video


I don't know what I'm going to do about this little fellow.  Other than investing a bit of money in some squirrel and chipmunk-proof feeders I doubt there is much I can do.  I'm sure getting my exercise by dashing out the door to chase him off the bird food.

Then again...............I might have "bigger" problems.


May all your problems be little ones (and easy to solve).
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Carol

5 comments:

  1. Lots of energy there, Carol! Wonderful photos!
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend you got me smiling for sure with this small and larger problem. Mr. Chipmunk looks like he has been enjoying quite a few meals. Thank you for making my day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol and Debbie. Glad you both stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for a lovely post and visiting my blog. Have a wonderful and creative week. Best wishes, Sadami

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.