Thursday, June 16, 2016

Books For Stress Relief

One of the latest trends is coloring books for adults to relieve stress.  As I strolled through the local Wal-mart this morning I couldn't help notice that there were numerous adult coloring books for sale (more than for children).  Here are some of the ones available from basic floral to The Walking Dead.............







Surely there is something for everyone........even VOGUE is in on the deal!  And they placed them right beside the Holy Bible (see photo 4)........the other best seller for stress relief.

Thanks for visiting with me today.
Enjoy your day!
Carol

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how these adult coloring books have caught on. Wonder how long this new phase will last. Great post friend- made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that everyone can now enjoy painting with satisfying results. I wish there was a way they could come up with making everyone sing in tune...I have an awful voice and love music.
    Went back a couple of posts and have to ask if you came to NM for the Albuquerque group? I didnt know about the Museum and used to live there. I will certainly go.
    Also read about the real twit at the post office. Do you think he was impaired mentally?
    Have a lovely weekend, my friend. Fathers Day is a good one for us because a daughter is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! I've always enjoyed coloring in my children books. Probably more than they did! :)
    By the way Carol, I have a new blog for my garden and whatever comes along the way. It's called https://vuessurlejardin.blogspot.ca/
    Hope to see you there sometimes! Have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, I enjoyed your comments.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.