Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Somewhere ...........

Just sharing a favorite video and song that I hope you enjoy too. Just click the link ...

Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo


I don't have a rainbow photo so here are some clouds I flew over a couple of days ago.
I always know I am in a sad place when I listen to this song.  As I get older I find it more and more difficult to deal with people on a daily basis.

I went to the post office with a package and some letters to mail.  As I approached the steps, a man approached from the other side and he stopped and said, "I'm going to let you open the door for me,"  I was shocked that he even had the nerve to say that out loud.  I was going to open my own door anyway; I don't expect others to do it for me.  When I opened the door he slipped in behind me went off to check his post office box.  How would you have reacted?
I was really shocked but I did tell the lady postal clerk what he had done, and she was taken aback as well.

Unfortunately these incidents seem to hurt me deeply because I would never do anything like that to even my worst enemy.  I suppose I should pray for that man because to do that to someone, he must be hurting in some way.

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Le comportement des gens aujourd'hui devient de plus en plus curieux... malheureusement !

    Gros bisous 🌺

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful capture. And about man - very strange indeed!

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.