Monday, July 18, 2016

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner

Please be patient, videos are sometimes slow to load.  The sound you hear is from the movie "Apollo 13" that my hubby was watching in the other room.  I didn't realize it was that loud because I didn't even notice it while videoing the critter.

video

I tried to figure out who this fellow was and think he's a Yellow-bellied Marmot.  Any ideas of your own?  I just thought he was so cute.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a beautiful day.
Carol

3 comments:

  1. He looks very similar to our groundhogs. Perhaps a tad smaller. He is ever cute! Hope you had a great weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, I think they are related (groundhogs, hedgehogs, marmots). At first I though it was a badger but they have long noses and big teeth and claws and aren't so cute. LOL Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Whoever he is he is cute :) great click!

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.