Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Desperately Seeking Suet

Note to viewers : Had to upload via YouTube because Blogger wasn't loading the video for me.  Please be aware that after my video YouTube will try to show other videos that were not watched by me along with my other videos.  Please use discretion when clicking on other videos as I cannot control the content of those videos.  If it has Michael Blackburn or my name on it, then it is safe.




This little fella was desperately seeking suet this morning and after a few ditched attempts, all of which I missed getting on camera, he finally made it successfully.  Well, for a few seconds anyway.  He'll probably try again.


Look at that smirk on his face.  So proud of himself.

Loads of action in the yard this morning; so much and so hard to catch it all on camera.  I settled for trying to catch this rascal get his suet.

The 5 Mourning Doves were in Conga line, snaking back and forth across the yard.
A handful of nuthatches, chickadees and gold finches were visiting the seeds and suet too.
And of course the little hummingbirds came by.  Don't blink because you'll surely miss them. Wow, they are fast!

I hope you too are having an exciting day.
Hugs,
Carol

8 comments:

  1. Dear Carol that is most certainly a smirk on his face. How cute and adorable. Wonderful friend to see. Hope you enjoy some more antics and share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww lol he really does look proud of himself :)

    I wish you a beautiful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a beautiful weekend as well.

      Delete
  4. What a sweetie! I have always loved squirrels! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they can be adorable with their antics. Just don't want them getting too friendly and nesting in your attic or garage. I've heard that can be most annoying. LOL Hope you have a great day.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for this wonderful little video. I played it three times. I am a sucker for anything like this. Have you seen Martin Clune's, A man And his Dogs, series. Wonderful! British series about dogs. My hubby and I stream it on Netflix and watch an episode before bed. I have a feeling you would enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Julie, I'll check that out.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.