Sunday, October 9, 2016

Weekly Ketchup - Sunday Oct. 9, 2016


This is what happens when my brother and sister-in-law visit and she wants to go to Wal-mart........we have an entourage.


Yep, that's our guys following along with the cart.

And,

then there is some horseplay in the toy department.


They are a "force" to be reckoned with..........

It has been a great weekend complete with some leaf peeping.


Even in the rain, the foliage is still so beautiful.

A new week begins starting with getting new wall-to-wall carpeting in the living room tomorrow morning.

I wish you a peaceful, pleasant week ahead.
Thanks for stopping by.
Carol

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful day with family!!!!!! I love the changing of the seasons! I'm going Upstate NY tomorrow to take my granddaughter to school so I can't wait to see the foliage!!! It's going to be beautiful this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos, and the autumn trees are beautiful! You're fortunate to live in an area that sees changes with the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilda and Carol, thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.