Saturday, March 25, 2017

Sock It To Me

Ok now, I just have to share this wonderful find I made recently.  Yes, it's SOCKS!  Not just any socks but awesome soft, cuddly socks that don't hurt the toes and snuggle your entire calf right up to the knee. Real, honest to goodness, knee socks for adults.


I do not have diabetes but I do have circulatory problems such as Raynaud's, arthritis, and nerve problems of the toes.  Usually the little toe line of the socks causes me pain at the cuticle area, but not with these socks.  Also, they gently cuddly the calf and do not squeeze it or cut in at the top.

I am stepping out comfortably these days thanks to Dr. Scholl's Diabetes & Circulatory socks.

8 comments:

  1. Carol, I do have arthritis, arthrosis and sometimes get numbing in the toes, or like a shock feeling, so I really appreciate your mentioning about these socks. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can get these, I'm sure you'd love them. Unfortunately they only come in black. I did see them in the Men's department also and the men's socks are in lots of colors and designs. Go figure! I'm going to try the men's next winter if I can find them small enough. The only ones I saw were too large for my little feet.
      Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Comfort is the name of the game. Thanks for sharing the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Carol. These socks really are the best. I found them in brown too. But not one of my favorite colors. Oh well! Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Dear Carol - these look great. My mom is diabetic and am going to check the socks out for her. Hubby has foot trouble too. May be a good buy for him. Thanks for the heads up. So glad they are working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    I've been searching for comfortable socks. I end up cutting the top elastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll love these. Dr. Scholl's ought to do a better job of advertising these.

      Delete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.