Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Patterns

I stopped into a convenience store the other day to pick up some much needed vinyl gloves on my way to a thrift store for some bargain hunting and noticed this lovely pattern made by some dampness that had frozen on the sidewalk.  One of Mother Nature's precious creations.


Then in one of the shops I visited, I found this lovely Japanese privacy screen with a Lotus blossom pattern.


Now this I would have liked to take home.  It would go real nice in the room with my piano.

What patterns have you seen lately?  
Wishing you a beautiful day.
Carol

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. Browsing the shops is so much fun.

      Delete
  2. What an exquisite pattern you happened across! Amazing, the gifts nature gives us!! Love the screen! Looks like the perfect piece for an accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I agree. Unfortunately I do not have room for that screen. Enjoy your day.

      Delete
  3. Wow the sidewalk pattern is amazing Carol. Glad you captured it with your trusty camera. Take care and bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful patterns! thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sidewalk patterns...what a gift. Glad you saw it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anita, I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.