Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Owl's Head Transportation Museum in Owl's Head, ME

Spent the weekend on the east coast, taking in some sights and visiting the Owl's Head Transportation Museum for their Antique Auto Festival.  I thought I'd share a few photos today.  Really didn't get too many due to the foggy weather but here are some anyway.











Unfortunately the planes were grounded.  Turnout was mediocre because of the weather, too.  But, none-the-less it was a nice relaxing time with my hubby for the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.
Carol

7 comments:

  1. Fascinating post, Carol! I love all the cars and that plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you both enjoyed the weekend, lovely to see your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely festival and those classic cars are everything. Thanks for sharing and greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great to get away occasionally? I love auto shows - the vintage ones. Always something to see, and the owners are generally so proud! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed seeing this display of the Antique Car Festival. The plane is spectacular!
    We have auto shows here but I should suggest they have it out at the airport next time. Lots of collectors out here because of the dry climate...no rust!
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.