Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Thigh Me To The Moon

I've been known to pen a poem from time to time, or a short story, but lately I've taken to getting creative with reviewing items I purchase online.  Seems like everyone wants to know what you think about their product. Most everything has something good I can say about it and sometimes I just run with it and get real creative like with this review of Thigh Society's Anti-Chafing Slip Short.  Here's a link to their site in case you need to see what this item is all about.

 Thigh Society's Anti-Chafing Slip Short

And, here's my review and the response I got from Thigh Society by email today.

Hi Carol Blackburn,
Thigh Society Inc replied to a review you left for the product Mid Rise Anti-chafing Slip Short.

This is the review you left:

Thigh Me To The Moon
I'm in heaven, or at least over the moon in love with my Mid Rise Anti-chafing Slip Short. The most comfortable thing I've put on my lovely arse in ages. Able to sit in a car for 5 hrs. without any irritation from panty seams, wrinkling fabric and such. And as I am losing weight, these babies are still fitting me perfectly. Thigh me to the moon!

This is the reply by Thigh Society Inc:

Love it! 'Thigh me to the moon' - ❤️
Thanks,
Thigh Society Inc

Oh, what fun!  What else can I buy......
Thanks for stopping by.
Carol

8 comments:

  1. I love it. If I read a review like that when I was thinking of purchasing I would order two lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! LOL Now you've got me wondering if my review will help increase sales. Hmmm, do you think they'd send me a free pair? That would be nice since they are $34. a pair. I took a big chance on a pair of undies. Enjoy your day, and thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Very cool, Carol, and well done! I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, it's been fund doing reviews like this. What I do when Hubby and I travel is I take a video of our hotel room using him as a focal point and put it on YouTube. We've had fun with it and the hotel gets a nice review too. Got to use my creative side or I get a headache. LOL

      Delete
  3. Bonjour chère amie,

    Je ne connaissais pas ce produit... Un commentaire qui m'a fait sourire, j'aime ça !

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Martine, thank you for visiting and leaving your lovely comment. Blessings!

      Delete
  4. What a great, and inspirational, review ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I do love these undies, no kidding.

      Delete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.