Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Satisfying the Need to Crunch

Well, I do love to crunch!  I had heard about these cheese crisps, but found them too expensive online (you have to purchase them in a box of 12 packs).  I wasn't going to spend almost $50. to try them either.  But, during the weekend trip to Owl's Head, there they were on a store shelf for only $2.98 a package.  (Guess who went back and picked up 4 more packages.)  




As for the serving size of 23 crisps; no, no, no...... I couldn't eat 1/2 of that in a sitting. They were extremely filling and satisfying.  Especially if you put a little peanut butter on them.  Reminded me of those peanut butter cheese crackers we had as children; called Toasted Cheese Peanut Butter Sandwiches.



Now, what I would do with these crisps is put 23 in a bowl to snack on throughout the day. That could work. Also, a great replacement for potato chips or crackers.

Thanks for visiting today.  
Crunch On!

8 comments:

  1. Hello, they sound good. I like parmesan cheese. I have found it is best to count out the chips, so I do not eat more. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've found another snack you enjoy. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and I'm sure it's great tasting. Greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sound quite good, Carol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 gram of carbs!!!!!! Definitely a good buy. And it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for stopping by. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, they are and I found Pepper Jack and Cheddar too!

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.