Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Snack Time Reach for Duke's

Just wanted to share another little tid bit I found out about and have tried to my delight......yum!









Duke's are awesome dried beef sticks that are very filling.  That 120 calories is for 2 sticks but I only eat one; so divide the calories and macros (fat, protein, carbs) in half.   Wal-mart stores carry these, so does Hannaford Supermarkets.  I would expect Shaw's Supermarket to have them too, but I don't know for sure.
Don't have a Shaws near me, only the other two I mentioned.  Wal-mart is about $.48 cheaper for the same package here. 

I hope you'll give Duke's a try.  Hey, these companies should be paying me to promote their products, don't you think? 

Have a great day. Thanks for visiting.
Carol 

11 comments:

  1. I really like the packaging. Perhaps if you show your blog post to Duke's they will send you a free box or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've found a snack food that fits your eating plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing news about these snacks.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, it is always nice to find a good tasty snack. Thanks for sharing. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound very tasty but I dont think there is much chance of finding them here3 in the UK. Although we have Asda supermarket which is now owned by Wallmart.
    Enjoy them, Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gordon, nice of you to visit. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks nice and the calorie count is decent enough. Must be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound great - my hubby loves jerky sticks - need to put these on my shopping list. I bet they are very chewy which satisfies those munchy needs. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.