Friday, August 4, 2017

Tea Time

Well, I just wanted to share something different today so, for those of you who like zero calorie drinks, and no caffeine, I thought I'd share some Chai Rooibos Tea.  A delightful blend of organic herbs (Rooibos leaf, Cardamom pods, Cinnamon bark, Ginger root, Clove bud, and  Stevia leaf. A warming, spicy-sweet  and soothing mix for any time of the day.  Just as good over ice, too.  I enjoy the Chai Rooibos as a break from my usual Chamomile tea.  



And, each tea bag has a little saying for the day.



Thanks for visiting today.
I wish you were here for tea time.
Carol

7 comments:

  1. I love tea, Carol, and I have tried this one. It is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, Linda. I hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that our Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea? We love that stuff especially since it doesn't have any real tea in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am usually always willing to try something new at least once. I do like various flavors of tea. This sounds good. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, too, Carol! Tea and kind friends! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that each tea bag has a little saying for the day.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.