Sunday, August 6, 2017

The New Balance Auto Show (yearly event)

I'm sure many of you have heard of New Balance running shoes.  Well, New Balance is a very well-known and generous neighbor here in Norway, Maine USA.  Not only do they manufacture their products in a factory here, but they have this wonderful factory outlet store in nearby Oxford, Maine.  New Balance supports the community by contributing to many causes, the most well-known is the building of safe playgrounds for our children both at local parks and at the lake.  At the lake there is also a Par Course for the exercise enthusiast.

Every year, right after their big Tent Sale where you can get really great bargains, they put on the annual auto show.  Mike and I attended today and here are some pics I took.





















There was something for everyone.........
I was totally coveting that 67' Camaro convertible (I had one that was hard top).

Thanks for stopping by.  Wish you were here to cookout with us and have some good conversation and laughter.

Carol


5 comments:

  1. Hello, the car show looks like a fun time. My first car was a Camaro with the hard top. New Balance sounds like a generous company! Great photos. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that New Balance supports the community ...
    Lovely to see these cars, it looks a great day out.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see the old cars....I never miss a local show if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ...a very generous company! I wish I was able to see the show...my husband and I go to every show in our community...tonight was one but the weather here in NY is rain!!!! So they cancelled..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Heard some great oldies over the loud speakers, too. I wish they had more speakers because the wind really made it difficult to hear those cool old songs.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.