Monday, September 11, 2017

Can We Talk???

So many times I'd like to respond personally to a blogger's comment and am unable to because they are sending their comment marked "no reply blogger."  I do sometimes leave a comment from the blog post they commented on but am not sure the person ever even sees the reply.  This is something I would like to correct, just  in case you didn't know you were a "no reply commenter" and just thought I was being rude by not responding to you. 
There is a simple fix - click this link to go to the blogger page that gives the instructions at

no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this ....... and we'll be on the road to better communication.



"Conversation By The Ocean"
Sketchbook 2010 Watercolor Pencils

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a special day.
Carol

10 comments:

  1. Hello, I assume since I receive your emails I am a reply blogger? Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, I deliberately have my setting at the no reply in Blogger, so I don't in any way feel ignored or left out if someone doesn't respond to a comment I leave on their blog. I don't usually respond to comments on my blog, but my way of responding is by returning the favour of the person's visit and comment by visiting their blog and reading and commenting on their own post. I hope you have a great day, dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour chère amie,

    Plein de belles pensées...

    Gros bisous 🌺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Carol great sketch to go along with this subject. I do like Linda - just visit your blog and leave a comment or email you. Thanks though for the tip. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm good...I often get emails advising that a comment has been left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, let me know if you get this reply from me because your comment comes to me as a
      no-reply-blogger and I want you to be able to get my replys to your lovely comments. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see what you mean. It's okay ..... I didn't get an email that you replied to my comment BUT I always go back later in the day and check for .replies. I don't want to miss your comments either.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I will stop worrying if people get my replies or not. I'm glad you check back and get any reply I leave in regards to your comment. I appreciate your checking this out for me to clear that up. :)

      Delete
  6. Carol, I have had the same issue with numerous blogging friends in the past. Some of them are still "no-reply" commenters, but since I have emailed them at various times in the past, and I know their names, I delete the "no-reply" in my email answer to them, and replace it with their real email address. It's a bit of a pain, but at least I'm not emailing an answer to thin air, haha! It is a bit frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a techno dinosaur ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.