Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Welcome to the Gallery of the Unsigned

Back before I knew what I was doing, there was instinct and passion. These are just a few of my unsigned acrylic paintings (I thought only "real" artists signed their paintings), after all these were just practice.


Geraniums in a Doorway


Herbal Remedies



Seasonal Mountain View



Chinese Cherry Blossoms in Glass Vase



Violets



Finished Business


Pink Cone Flowers with Butterfly



Tulips in Square Glass Vase



Fetching



Birch Stump with Pink Flowers


Jacob's Kiss

Thanks so much for stopping by. The Gallery of the Unsigned is located in my hallway between the living room and bedrooms, not open to the public, but reserved for the invited guest.  It has been a pleasure to have you visit.

Enjoy your day.
Carol

12 comments:

  1. Hello, you are good. These are all lovely paintings. I love all the flowers and the mountain view is my favorite. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carol - each one of these deserves to be signed...you are an artist my friend. Hope you are having a great day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hard to pick a favourite.....I really like the geraniums on the door step as well as the other flower pictures...most especially the pansies (violets). You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go ahead - sifgn them all --you ARE an artist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful paintings, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful Carol!!!!!! Sign them!!! I hope to see more work from you....you're wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tour, Carol! Those are quite good, and some I know were not easy to paint, like the person bending over. Painting well takes so much time and practice, and I'm not inclined to apply myself to it. I'm glad there are others, like you, who are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed my visit to your exhibition.
    Lovely paintings.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work and you must be proud of each one. Well done to you. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! Sorry I couldn't get back to you all individually.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol, thanks for allowing us into your personal space to see these. So much of "you" is in this lovely collection.
    I can see your discerning eye for shape and color. You instinctively used the negative space to advantage but it's the love of what you chose to paint which shines through. I feel your heart.

    ReplyDelete

So nice of you to visit my blog. I look forward to reading your comments.